Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Favorite Place - Coco Beach, FL.

My favorite pace is Coco Beach, FL. This was the closest beach to where I grew up in Florida. I came here a lot as a child and even more as a teenager. I have a lot of fond memories of this place. I remember fishing here as a child. This is where I learned to surf. My friend and I would come here on the weekend during high school. This place is a symbol of my youth and somewhere I always enjoy coming back too.

Pier at Coco Beach, FL.

                                                              Wikipedia - Image Link

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Dennis, this is a very fun coincidence; literally right next to your post in this post stream is a "favorite place" from Chris that is also about Cocoa Beach! He's in Indian Epics, so maybe you will connect at some point: My Favorite Place: Cocoa Beach Florida. There have been some other Florida places posts, but so far you two are the Cocoa Beach crowd! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Notes: PART A: Gaia's Secret 1-2

For this weeks reading I did another video series. This week was the Seven Secrets of the Goddesses, Epified series. This first week focused...