Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I am fairly pleased with my progress so far. I would like to start doing some of the extra credit to get some more points. I would like to have enough for an A. My weekly routine is OK, but I need to make the smaller assignments a bigger priority. I tend to put of the weekdays readings a bit to much.
Looking forward I would like to continue with the quality of my stories and comments. Something new to try is to put more effort into the reading assignments. I would also like to check back with some of the peoples projects I have seen.
My motivational image is a WW2 propaganda poster. They are motivating and most importantly available for reuse.
WW2 Motivation   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: PART A: Gaia's Secret 1-2

For this weeks reading I did another video series. This week was the Seven Secrets of the Goddesses, Epified series. This first week focused...